Jul 15, 2008

Scene from #643: The Rebuilding of Whit’s End

An episode that WILL NOT BE RELEASED!! Once again, count on Rusty for you inside scoop! Episode 643: The Rebuilding of Whit’s End! (As you may recall, Whit’s End suffered an explosion that was detonated when Candy Connell pressed the button on Whit’s “New Invention”; #642 The Imagination Station Revisited pt2)

WHIT: It was awfully nice of you to help out, Connie.
CONNIE: My pleasure, Whit! Whit’s End is like my home-away-from-home. I wouldn’t miss it!
EUGENE: I feel a need to also express my condolences, Mr. Whittaker. The crushing loss of the as-said “home-away-from-home” due to an unfortunate disaster brought about by the vast expansion rate of a simple packet of dynamite has left a sense of utter grievance in the hearts of most at present!
BERNARD: What did he just say?
CONNIE: He says we’re sad that Whit’s End exploded.
BERNARD: Ah.
TOM: Howdy, folks!
WHIT: Tom! What are you doing here? I thought you died!
TOM: Oh, that was just my actor, Walker Edminston. Nice guy! But they got a new actor for me now. Nailed it pretty good, didn’t he now?
EUGENE: With the proverbial hammer!
CONNIE: What are you doing here, Tom?
TOM: Well, I was at City Hall when I heard about Whit’s End. I decided to come on over and see how I could help!
BERNARD: What were you doing at City Hall?
TOM: I was seeing if I could run for mayor again!
EVERYONE: Really? Wow! That’s great!
TOM: Ya, Mayor Fay is resigning, so the job’s open!
CONNIE: Let’s hope Bart doesn’t try to run again.
TOM: He can’t run. Hurt his leg last week. He might be able to limp…
BERNARD: How did he hurt himself?
TOM: Rumor has it that he tripped over that loose board in aisle 3 at the Electric Palace.
EUGENE: But that board has been there for over a decade!
TOM: Well you see, he’s got a new actor too. Doesn’t quite know the ropes yet. I honestly think he should just fix the board, but that’s Bart.
EUGENE: Indeed.
WHIT: Well, we have to get back to work. Tom if you want help, you could run over to the hardware store and get some more nails.
TOM: Well I’d love to help you Whit, but I can’t run. I hurt my leg last week

17 comments:

Secret Witness said...

Ha ha, very funny. Come on, Rusty. You can do better than things with your time than make fun of Odyssey. Do you even have a job?

Anonymous said...

643 is Kidsboro...

Anonymous said...

Rusty your blog stinks. It is so rude to the people of odyssey!

Jeremy said...

Um, that;s the point.

Anonymous said...

ummm....
One word:

UPDATE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's good.

Anonymous said...

I like donna b's comment she's right

Anonymous said...

Actually, when Connie pushed the button, the new episode "The Inspiration Station" Started. And by the way, have you updated at all this year?

Anonymous said...

Rusty, your website is successful. :)

Marvin Washington

Fonda said...

Marvin, what is wrong with you? Why do you encourage him??? *_*

MandyS said...

Rusty, I couldn't help but read your so-called book about Odyssey. You make fun of my best friend Liz in it! It is so rude what you said about her. Oh, by the way - I am a writer too and I think your book STINKS!!

Mandy Straussberg

Anonymous said...

lol that had me cracking up when whit was like "whoa! tom i thought you were dead!!!" and about barts new chracter... LOL!!!! hilarious!!!! you're awesome! i've always liked you on odyssey! glad I found your website!
-youngestpitt-

Anonymous said...

wow i just realized you haven't posted for two years!!! don't let everyone discourage you!!! i think your blog is awesome....ok i'm sounding giry....anyways could you update?
-youngestpitt-

MandyS said...

Stop encouraging him! If you want to read the THRUTH about Odyssey, read Connie's blog or my blog. In fact, Rusty, you have not been to Odyssey in a long time so just keep your nosey nose out of our business!

Harlow Doyle Private Eye said...

A Case!!!
Rusty Gordon is gone. I can tell you what happened to him. He was sitting down mocking Private eyes and he saw Donuts and as we know all internet mockers like donuts. The donuts fell on the floor and Rusty Gorden leaned to pick them up when he fell. His fall knocked the basement tv downstairs and it fell on him and he still can't get up! and Rodney knocked the tv down because he knew Rusty.

Bart Rathbone said...

Excuse ya me?! Whatcha thinks yours a doing here?! EVERYONE, COMES TO MY BLOG' NOW! Click a me so ya can go to a betta place to comment!! Plus, if yer just look arounds, then you's can even get some of my own Electric Palace supplies! Free with only 27 dollars! Come ova now and buys some stuffs!

Anonymous said...

You can get the latest Adventures in Odyssey news at aioupdate.weebly.com