Jun 15, 2008

Announcement of Coolness: Inside Contact

Just because there's currantly an AIO hiatis, doesn't mean that life stops in Odyssey. I have an inside contact who will keep us updated as to the going-ons during Odyssey's so-called break. This contact, who prefers to remain annonymous, will be sending me an updaye once a day.
As for today's update:
Whit and team are corrantly re-building Whit's End. Due to lack of creativity due to tiredness, it will look exactly the same. They should be finished in about a month.
Wooton continues to draw Powerboy, and it actually seems to be getting worse, if that is possible.

If you have any questions for our inside contact as to what's going on right now in Odyssey; be what's happening with a certain person or event, just e-mail them to me or leave a comment on my page.

-Rusty G.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do more questions Rusty! Some more with Jellyfish would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Why me?

Anonymous said...

because we know you and it is fun to see some one you know to get interviewed!

Anonymous said...

what about me

- Jared deWhite

Rusty G. said...

Don't worry, Jared. I've got a line up of people to interview, including you, violet flower and Jennie.
This is driving me crazy, maybe I should stop...

imawesome519 said...

i want to be interviewed that be awesome!!!