Jun 9, 2008

Q & A with Rusty

Since there was just a few question waiting to be asked, I decided to answer them.

Q: Do you still talk to Rodney or any of the other bone members?
A: What, are you kidding?! Why on earth would I make time to do something like that??

Q: Where do you live now that you're out of Odyssey?
A: I still live in Campbell County, but I'm afraid I can't tell you where exactly... security reasons...

Q: Why do you hate Odyssey so much?
A: I think I already answerd this one... if you'd lived there, you'd know why. The people are dumb, the buildings are dumb, the animals are dumb, the whole town is really dumb! 'Nuff said.

-Rusty G.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. Way to avoid the question. I don't live in Odyssey, so I don't know why. Therefore, your answer in entirely useless. As was your other answer. Clearly there is a lack of intelligence somewhere, and it isn't on my end. (I will admit that I did miss the somewhat similar question, although I don't know how..)

Anonymous said...

obviosly thats an entirely rude way to think of an entire town and why not give up ur location no one will come looking for you u r not worth the time

Anonymous said...

do you have a life? Cause obviously your not a christian because if you were you would LOVE odyssey.