Jun 7, 2008

Q & A with Rusty

Back again, to answer all your nagging questions.

Q: Do you know who exactly is this "Ginger" Rodney so frequently dreams of?
A: Ah, a sad story... when Rodney was in his younger days, he met a cute girl named Ginger... who later ended up dumping him for someone with a more normal IQ. It was a downfall in Rodney's life, and I don't think he's quite recovered since...

Q: Are the Bones still an active gang?
A: As far as I know, the Bones are still an active gang... though it has obviously slipped from it's glory days.

Q: Have you always hated Odyssey?
A: As long as I can remember...

Q: How do you feel about seeming to have outgrown former Bones of Wrath friend, Rodney Rathbone??
A: I have obviously always been above him.

Q: What inspired you to write a book about Odyssey? No offense, but behind Rodney, you're the last person in Odyssey from whom I would think would write a book.
A: Though I may seem like an unlikely candidate for book-writing, there's so much stupidity surrounding Odyssey, who could resist writing about it? (Please DO NOT compare me with Rodney in the future...)

-Rusty G.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Nice! I need to send in a question sometime...

Anonymous said...

He didn't even answer some of those!

imawesome519 said...

u really dont ned to write a book cuz no 1would by it and i still dont understand y u think oddesy is so stupid i actually think i would visit there(if it was real of course) and who are u you oddessy hater????