Jun 18, 2008

Critical Information

Thanks, Rusty... you sure help me a lot, now don't you?

I found out some interesting news while in Whit's End today. Whit was talking with me when Alex Jefferson came downstairs. He said that a message had appeared on Whit's computer in his office. An unknown sender. It had cryptic writing, and it looked vaguely familiar. I had seen it somewhere before, I just have yet to put my finger on it...

The message has yet to be decifered. The IP adress for the unknown sender wound its way back to Campbell College. A computer from their computer lab. Still not known who was using it. Whoever it was didn't sign in with their actual name. Oh well.

I have no new information as of right now. Stay tuned for more info though. I will soon post the message found on Whit's computer. Maybe you could decifer it. If I haven't.

I have to go now. Till later...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is Alex always on Whit's computer?

Danielle Abigail Maxwell said...

I'm not sure. He likes to mess around.... without Whit's permission. Whit was pretty annoyed that Alex was on his computer. But this was critical info. Something is stewing in Odyssey. And I will find out!

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!

Anonymous said...

When will my interview be?

Rusty G. said...

Be paitient, Jennie. We've been a little busy lately.

Anonymous said...

okay.

imawesome519 said...

maybe this person does nto even got to ccc u dont know who it could b